DO you want to know what to bring back to school?
Well then this is the column for you. Here is what I want to bring back to school.
- Colourful pencils. Instead of the boring old wooden kind, try getting more colourful pencils to write with. (If you get supplies by order you can cover the pencil with coloured paper and a bit of tape.)
- Differently designed and coloured erasers. It may be hard to erase all the rookie mistakes you make, but with fun erasers it will seem less boring.
- Binders and notebooks with different patterns. Sick of the plain old colours like red black or blue? Well if you want to make it more fun get binders and notebooks with different designs.
- Book covers with cool colours and designs. Do you keep getting your books and textbooks dirty? Well then use book covers to keep them clean.
- Awesome designs for pencil boxes and cases.
Gillian Mah wrote this article while participating in Capilano University's Serious Fun summer camp, Cub Reporters.