Looking to win your very own luxury mansion? Or, maybe you’d prefer $2.7 million tax free cash?
Well, today’s your lucky day. You can now go into the draw to win a number of lavish prizes, all while supporting a worthy cause.
Vancouver General Hospital and UBC Hospital Foundation have announced that tickets for the Millionaire Lottery are now on sale.
Todd Talbot, Millionaire Lottery spokesperson, boasted that the seven grand-prize homes up for grabs are “more spectacular than ever before." And, one of them is in North Vancouver. Located at Cascade West, 175 Victory Ship Way, the condo offers stunning waterfront and city views and all the trimmings. The winner would have the option of choosing from two units, which both offer two bedrooms and a balcony. On top of this, the prize package includes a 2020 Tesla Model 3 RWD, a 2020 BMW x5 xDrive 40i, and a whopping $1.1 million in cash. In total, the prize package is valued at over $2.9 million.
Money raised through the lottery, which has been running since 1996, goes to funding innovative research, advancing specialized adult health care, and purchasing critical medical equipment at VGH, UBC Hospital, GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre, Vancouver Community Health Services and Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute. “Everyday medical needs didn’t stop when COVID-19 hit,” said Angela Chapman, President and CEO, VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation, in a release.
“Throughout this pandemic, our researchers and medical teams, who treat patients from across B.C., have done a tremendous job looking after the patients in their care.
“Millionaire Lottery funds are as important as ever as we continue to ensure that our world-class health care teams are equipped with the tools and technology they need to provide the best care possible.”
This year, there are over 3,100 prizes to win; valued at over $4.2 million.
The winner can choose one of eight prize packages. Check out the options below.
- South Surrey Package worth over $3.1 million. Located at 16722 McNair Drive, Surrey.
- Abbotsford Package worth over $2.9 million. Located at 35442 Verado Court, Abbotsford.
- Courtenay Package worth over $2.9 million. Located at 2117 Crown Isle Drive, Courtenay.
- North Vancouver Package worth over $2.9 million. Located at unit #303 or #307 - 175 Victory Shipway, North Vancouver.
- Vancouver Package worth over $2.9 million. Located at #2201 – 1618 Quebec Street, Vancouver.
- Two home package – SookePoint Ocean Cottage and SEMIAH, White Rock. Package worth over $2.9 million.
- Kelowna worth over $2.9 million. Located at Kestrel Ridge – 460 or 460 Hawk’s Perch Lane, Kelowna.
- $2.7 million tax-free cash.
Millionaire Lottery tickets are two for $100, five for $175, 10 for $250 and 25 for $500. Ticket sales run until midnight, Jan. 8, 2021, or until the lottery sells out of tickets.
You can purchase tickets online at Millionaire Lottery, by phone: 604-602-5848, toll-free: 1-888-445-5825, or in person at any London Drugs.