This year's event saw 190 competitors from the Pacific Northwest, with representation from Seattle, Victoria, Comox, Calgary, Powell River, Kelowna and the Lower Mainland, manning 158 boats. For many of the North Shore junior sailors on the North Shore Sailing Team (NSST), the Pumpkin Bowl is the final regatta for the year.
The sailors were greeted by sunny skies. Winds were varied and strong currents off Passage Island proved a challenge to all. After a long day on the water, participants enjoyed a dinner and dance as well as pumpkin carving and a dance competition. Provisional results are as follows:
- 29er - first, Sam Gustin, Ian Woodbury, Royal Vancouver Yacht Club (RVYC); second, Jack Toland, Nate Clemett, Seattle Yacht Club; third, Graham Harvey, Graeme Zacharias, WVYC.
- 420 - first, Kia Meikeljohn, Heather-Ellen Strain, RVYC; second, Connor McKenzie, Calum MacDonald, RVYC; third, Richard Minielly, Philip Pennel, RVYC.
- Laser - first, Alexander Heinemann, RVYC; second, Aidan Koster, Royal Victoria Yacht Club (RVicYC); third, Reid Cannon, RVicYC.
- Radial - first, Natial Montemayor, RVYC; second, Maura Dewey, RVicYC; third, Alexander Kroitzsch, RVYC.
- 4.7. - first, Alexander Fritz, RVYC; second, Jake Cullen, RVYC; third, Hayley Linton, RVYC.
- Opti - first, Jack Rieder, WVYCNSST.; second, Chris Volkers, Comox Bay Sailing Club; third, Reece Meyerscough, RVicYC.