A favourite event for North Shore food lovers is back.
Nosh Foodie Fest is returning to the west parking lot at Capilano Mall this Saturday and Sunday for its third year, with an expanded lineup of craft vendors, food trucks and experimental desserts.
Running from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., the two-day, free-to-attend event includes a “good eats market,” featuring these artisanal vendors from across the province:
- sweet and savoury snacks from Bon Mano Bon
- desserts from Crème Brûlée to Go
- Peruvian-inspired desserts from Home Bakery by Zara
- Persian-inspired vegan soups from Elite Soup
- handmade artisan soap and candles Little Joy Boutique
- baked pastries and cakes from Little Morsels by Eva
- handcrafted indigenous tea by Raven & Hummingbird Tea Co
- protein-packed sweet treats from Sweet Success
- chocolate-covered pretzels from Pretty Pretzels Sweet Shoppe
- desserts from Mario’s Gelato
The following food trucks will also be on site:
- eastern European-inspired dishes from Baba’s House
- Mediterranean wraps from Meet2Eat, Opa!
- lobster rolls from Salty’s Lobster Shack
- comfort food from Steamworks Food Truck
- Super Thai Food
- pastries from BeaverTails (Sunday only)
- brunch from Crack On (Sunday only)
- Indian food from Indish (Sunday only)
At the "flavour lab,” attendees are invited to try science-y dessert creations like pineapple-flavoured clouds and ice-cream dots made with liquid nitrogen.
Tunes will be spinning throughout courtesy of PB & JAM, and participating vendors in the mall will be handing out samples.