The massive Vancouver Sun Run is this Sunday and TransLink has released its additional services and detour routes.
- Expo and Millennium Line trains run half an hour earlier, with first trains leaving between 6:30 and 6:45 a.m. Service will be running more frequently until 2 p.m.
- Canada Line trains start service at 4:48 a.m. as usual, with more frequent service beginning at 7 a.m.
West Coast Express
- The annual Sun Run Train leaves Mission at 7 a.m. and will arrive at Waterfront Station at 8:15 a.m.
- The train leaves Waterfront on the return trip at 1 p.m.
- Eighteen bus routes on and around the Sun Run route will be detoured from start of service until 2 p.m.
- Check the Trip Planner for exact details.
- Service starts an hour earlier with the first vessel leaving Lonsdale Quay at about 7 a.m. and sailings every 15 minutes until 9 p.m.