THE spring edition of the Ferry Building Gallery's Art of Healthy Living series is offering a full lineup of sessions intended to help community members nurture their well-being and put balance in their lives.
Led by a host of the Vancouver area's top health and wellness professionals, sessions are underway and will be offered into June.
Series offerings include: - Celebrating our Wisdom with Abegael Fisher-Lang, Tuesday, April 9, 7-9 p.m. Cost: $15.
- Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Creativity with Nisha Foerstner, Wednesdays April 10-June 26, 7-9 p.m. Cost: $180.
- Losing the Last 10 Pounds with Dr. Jordan Atkinson, Thursday, April 11, 7-9 p.m. Cost: $15.
- Celebrating the Highest Potential of Women with Dr. Alexina Mehta, Thursday, April 18, 7-9 p.m. Cost: $15.
- Achieve Abundance Through Balance with Illiana Hegewisch, Thursday, April 25, 7-9 p.m. Cost: $15.
- Empowerment Amidst Transition with Cheryl Brewster, Thursday, May 2, 7-9: 30 p.m. Cost: $15.
- Childhood Anxiety: What Adults Need to Know with Nor-lan Cabot, Linda Greven and Johanna Simmons, Thursday, May 9, 7-9 p.m. Cost: $15.
- How to Live Your Highest Vision with Joyanna Anthony, Thursday, May 16, 7-9 p.m. Cost: $15.
The gallery is also presenting a number of meditation events at the Lawson Creek Studio and Ambleside Youth Centre. They include: - The Path to Well-being: Beginners, with Thomas Kef-ferputz, Wednesdays, April 10May 29 at Lawson Creek Studio. Cost: $90.
- The Path to Well-being: Advanced, with Thomas Kefferputz, Mondays, April 8-May 27 at Ambleside Youth Centre. Cost: $90.
- Early Bird Meditation By The Sea, Thursdays, April 11-May 30, 7-8 a.m., at Lawson Creek Studio. Cost: $90.
- One Day For Yourself: Full day meditation retreat with Thomas Kefferputz, Sunday, June 23, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at Lawson Creek Studio. Cost: $50. Info: ferrybuildinggallery.com.
© Copyright 2013